- This event has passed.
November 7, 2018 @ 12:00 pm - 2:00 pm
Panel Discussion: How will eSIM influence roaming & operator revenues – Will roaming be eradicated?
Globalgig’s Mark Castle will be speaking on the panel at eSIM Connect in London.
- Discussing the roaming regulations in place and the importance of roaming for MNOs
- How will eSIM influence international roaming and what are the benefits and opportunities of “eradicating” roaming?
- How will operators make up the inbound and outbound roaming revenue?
- Discussing new ways to monetise and activate silent roamers as well as examples of potential new tariff options
- How could this open the market up to new services from OTTs?
Moderator: David Traynor, CMO, Aspider-NGI, USA
Federico Homberg, Head of Commercial Roaming Business Development, Deutsche Telekom, Germany
Alberto Carro-Malero, Strategy & Business Development, Telefonica Global Roaming, Germany
Daan Planque, Strategy & Policy – CISO Office, KPN, the Netherlands
Mark Castle, Chief Revenue Officer (EMEA), Globalgig, USA
Noam Lando, CEO, Webbing Hong Kong Ltd., Hong Kong