A Smarter, More Efficient Network
Software-defined Wide Area Networking (SD-WAN) virtualizes the WAN. By making the shift from capex-heavy investments in hardware to cloud-based management, enterprises can benefit from better scalability and agility, while achieving lower total cost of ownership. The solution enables users to dynamically route traffic based on prioritization requirements through a single cloud-based portal and make better use of resources by combining available bandwidth across all connections.
- Support for multiple connectivity types
- Mesh, partial mesh, or hub-and-spoke network architecture options including high-availability and global configurations
- Dual-active connections with failover for improved uptime, enabling business continuity
- Intelligent routing with dynamic path selection capabilities
- Support for end-to-end network segmentation without additional control plane protocol
- Streamlined network management with defined user and traffic routing policies that can be easily changed as needed
- Comprehensive real-time and historical analytics and reporting, including availability, latency, and jitter
- Integrated enterprise firewall functionality
- Secure access from remote locations to cloud-based services/SaaS
- Integrated LTE out-of-band management for reduced recovery time and troubleshooting
Read More About Globalgig's Services
Learn more about Managed SD-WAN
Want more information on how you can benefit from optimized network performance and control?